Thursday 21 July 2011

best steps ever and a pink vacuum cleaner

Well the main news from yesterday's Coasties is that the coast was the only bit of North Yorkshire, it seems, where there was no rain, in fact it was so hot that we wished for a breeze! We carried on the task of clearing and repairing steps, I do think the steps on the Cleveland Way must be the best steps ever.



Today off to Leeds. We admired each other's photographs, my friend had been away to Horton in Ribblesdale with a local support group, although it had rained they had had a lot of fun and she had slept in the top bunk!

We had lunch together in her flat, lovely jolof rice and chicken.

I think I have mentioned before how she and her friends salvage discarded items, clean them up and then use them, well here is the latest.


A bright pink vacuum cleaner, and it works! Why was it thrown away?

She has also retrieved a bed that being thrown out and is storing it for a friend, how she got it in the lift I do not know.

May be Leeds City Council should pay them for reducing the amount of fly tipping on the streets, only joking.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this post about Vacuum Cleaners and I will share this with my friends who requires such type of information's.







    Best Vacuum Cleaners



    ReplyDelete