Sunday 10 July 2011

back again

Well the Granny days have been and gone, although here too we grandparents keep the wheels of society going; not me personally, I am the gilt on the gingerbread, but masses of grandparents keep parents in work by giving free child care. My grandson benefits from this, as do thousands of others.

I get the 'paper' work ready for short stop tomorrow, we file on line, to reduce the actual paper, but the Luddite in me still calls it paper work! How lucky that we self taught retirees can operate in this way. There have been fewer referrals this last week, is this because the main referring agency has had to close their face to face operation? The CUTS you see. The people that they referred before needing a bed for the night are presumably on someone's sofa or floor or worse?

No comments:

Post a Comment